Under the motto of “Earth-friendly manufacturing company”, SHINKOSHA Co., Ltd. recognizes global environmental conservation as one of the most important issues and strives to conserve resources and prevent environmental pollution.
- 1. Through the development, manufacturing, and sales of oxide single crystals (including sapphire and rutile), industrial-use optical isolators (for fiber laser), and optical fiber sensors, we will work to address environmental issues and continuously improve our environmental management system.
- 2. We will always be aware of the environmental impact of our business activities, products, and services, comply with environmental laws and regulations, make an effort to prevent environmental pollution, and work on the following activities to reduce the environmental impact.
- Promoting conservation of electricity, city gas, etc. to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Promoting waste reduction and recycling through thoroughgoing waste sorting.
- Promoting water efficiency with proper use and try to reduce the total amount of drainage.
- Promoting proper management of chemical substances in order to prevent environmental pollution.
- Reducing environmental impact through green purchasing.
- Making efforts to expand sales of eco-friendly products.
- 3. We will communicate with our local community and strive to preserve the local living environment.
- 4. We will make above policies known to all employees and conduct education to raise awareness of environmental conservation.